August 02, 2013

Thank you.

Every day for 75 days I have written a post. Every day for 75 days I have written down the boring, the exciting, the happiness, the sadness, the friends, the rides, the wonder. And every day for 75 days, I knew that you would be reading.

Some days I wake up and re-read the post from the day before just to make sure that 3am-exhausted-can't-keep-my-eyes-open Stephanie has not mistakenly written that the roller coaster went up in flames or something equally ridiculous. Some days I didn't feel like writing one at all; all I wanted was a cup of tea and my bed. So on those days I made some tea, got in bed, and wrote anyway.

This blog was important to me so that I never forget what I did and who I met and how much fun I had. So that I remember every minute of every day of this adventure. But I wouldn't have had the motivation to do it if I didn't have people that were expecting to see it every day!

So thank you! Thank you for believing in me, for loving me, and for being interested enough in my life to want to know what I'm up to and how I'm doing. This summer was the most amazing of my life, and I couldn't have done it without your support.

So I know that my parents and grandparents come here to look every morning, but I don't know who the rest of you are! If you read my blog every day, every week, or only looked at it once over the summer, please leave a comment so that I know who you are!

Thank you for everything!

 Love, Stephanie


5 comments:

  1. My morning schedule for the past while:
    > Wake up
    > Read Stephanie's blog post
    > Get out of bed

    Thanks so much for keeping track of everything for us; it's amazing to see Disney from an employee's point of view!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read off and one :) Glad you had a great summer with adventures Cathy C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss and love you, Space Mountain Buddy! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Read em all, commented once or twice. Thank YOU for sharing your adventures, highs, and lows with us. It was so cool to see Disney from your perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looked forward to a new post every day.

    ReplyDelete